MOUNTAINS DIVISION - FALL 2014
The West Virginia Soccer Association is proud to introduce the West Virginia Country Roads State League (WVCRSL) - Mountains Division for the Fall 2014 season.
The fall league is designed to be a state-wide development tool for club teams and academies to provide match-level experience to assist with the development of its players.
The league's season will run August 25 - October 18, 2014 and will be open to all U9 thru U12 boys and girls club teams (U9/U10 will play 6v6 and U11/U12 teams will play 8v8). The WVCRSL will consist of 8 league matches. There will be two regional league play dates (September 13-14 and October 4-5) at regional sites across the state (two matches will be played on either the Saturday or Sunday of each weekend listed) as well as four self scheduled local matches. The WVCRSL will schedule all matchups within each age division.
The league fee will be $150 per team (online payment method is listed below). To register, you will use the online system at the following link:
FOR OUT-OF-STATE TEAMS:
You must register to participate in this league by downloading this paper registration form. Click here.
- Deadline: Friday August 8, 2014 (Late registrations may be accepted w/ permission)
- Drop Date w/ Refund: Friday August 15, 2014 at 5pm (via email)
- Referee Fees: Split between the both teams – Center: $36 and ARs: $26 each.
- Standings: Kept by WVSA and distributed to team officials weekly. No public display of standings or results by WVSA.
- Championship/Awards: No championship match will be played and no awards will be given.
If you are interested in hosting regional league play or have any questions, contact Marcus Cole, WVCRSL Commissioner, at 304-382-5350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org