Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.

Certificates Of Insurance For Clubs/Leagues

We now have a new online link so you can enter and access your Certificate of Insurance (COI) for the fields you are using. Please do not do individual schools, Board of Education name and address will cover every school in that district. You must have a COI for any field you use to practice or play on, or players will not be covered!

Use this link:

If you have any questions, please contact Kristi Acord by clicking here



Procedure for requesting a Certificate of Insurance for Adult Leagues. Email us with the following info (you will receive an email with a PDF certificate naming that field as the Holder. These forms are good for one year - Jan 1 to Dec 31)


Club Name

Field Name        

Address 1 (PO Box)         

Address 2 (Street)           

City State Zip     


Name of Requester

Email 1 

Email 2 



Send your email to Kristi Acord by clicking here