BECOME A MEMBER CLUB
As an affiliated organization you have access to a vast number of resources that will aid your club in its success. On this page, you will find valuable information and resources that will assist you with the affiliation process.
West Virginia Soccer Association’s mission is to provide fun and safe soccer experiences at all ages and abilities for the youth soccer community.
NEW MEMBER AFFILIATION
If you would like to apply to become a member of WVSA follow the steps below:
Please have the following ready before you complete the new club form.
- Name of Organization, DBA, & Acronym
- Address, City, State, Zip Code (associated with Tax ID)
- Hometown (area or region)
- Copies of its charter, articles of incorporation, bylaws, and/or policies
- Season you wish to enter WVSA (e.g., Fall 2020)
- Tax status of club and EIN (or certification of non-profit)
- Affiliation (Private organization, club, extension of township recreation, non-profit)
- Anticipated number of West Virginia Soccer Association registered players for fall and spring seasons
- List of Board Members (or Staff)
- List of age groups and gender
- Soccer fields/complexes that the club intends to use (facility name and address)
- Indicate if your club / program will be for Adults, Youth, or both.
- Indicate if your club/program operates recreation, travel, or both (recreation and travel).
- Any other documents or material appropriate to support your application as an association member of WVSA
West Virginia Soccer Association New Club
Once accepted, new clubs/programs will receive a welcome email from West Virginia Soccer Association with the identifying club information (e.g., club ID number, next procedural steps).
For additional assistance regarding member services, please contact:
West Virginia Soccer Association is committed to providing professional services and a host of benefits to member club! For a listing of these benefits, CLICK HERE.
WVSA New Membership Form